View all trials

My child is receiving care and I would like a second opinion. How do I go about this?

Mar 10, 2015, 16:26 PM
Your child’s current oncologist is the best person to assist you in arranging a second opinion.  They will be able to provide a referral with all the necessary medical information. Obtaining a second opinion is a routine practice for medical practitioners.