View all trials

If a clinical trial is not available in my home state, is it possible for my child to still receive this treatment and who should I talk to?

Mar 10, 2015, 16:26 PM

You can talk to your child’s oncologist and if they think that a particular trial that is available in another state is appropriate for your child, they will liaise with the other centre.